Thursday, June 15, 2006

Summer is here----->



Hey everybody, sorry for the lack of updates. Its been a busy couple of weeks for us here. Our summer camp is going strong as we wrap up our second week. Emily is taking her first class at Jackson State university. Johnny is playing drums at church. Our softball team fell to 0-6 last Tuesday but hey, were having fun. This weekend Emily goes to Seattle for an americorps conference. Shes looking forward to meeting up her mother and aunt who will be traveling up from portland to see her.
I ( johnny) am really loving what im doing. I love these kids! Everyday I get to go around to all 45 of them and tell them how happy i am that they are at our camp and how special they are.
More summer camp stories to come.

side note- I caught a foul ball last night at the Mississippi braves game.

Love you all.

Matt, " man I want to be that hot dog guy"

Jerrod, remember when we used to meet at coffee shops in the morning to work on our movie script "room mate", I miss those days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've got a few more movie ideas a'brewin, but we still need to shoot "Roommate."

Matt Basinger said...

Somebody has to be the hotdog guy!?!
-Matt