Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Oregon And Idaho

Emily and I have been thoroughly enjoying our 3 week visit to the great northwest states of Oregon and Idaho. We are currently in Sunriver OR, just north of Bend where we will be vacationing with Em's family for a week. So far we have been to some of our favorite places including: Petes Coffee and Tea, Cannon Beach, Old spaghetti Factory, McMenamins Edgefield pitch and put golf coarse, Redfish Lake Idaho and many more. Not to mention the time with our close friends and family. I guess I'll post pictures and explain them as a way of documenting our time.
thanks for reading!
Johnny





Johnny is thrilled to be back in Portland


A concert was played to friends and family

Em plays like a pro at Edgefield

Em gets some instruction from her brother Julian



WE went to Cannon Beach for a day trip. This is the small coastal town where we met and fell in love. Its always hard for us to leave this beautiful place.

We did a hike down into Cresant Beach

EM does yoga on the beach




While visiting my family in Idaho Emily, Julian, and I went camping for a night at Little Redfish lake.









2 comments:

Matt Basinger said...

WOW, such great pictures - it looks like you are both getting a wonderful, much deserved, beautiful vacation with loved ones and amazing scenery!

It makes me want to make a jail break from these text books and microcontrollers and run out into the street to enjoy the sunshine. But alas, school has begun and I am stuck in this concrete prison of learning for now.

Matt

alicia marie said...

I miss Redfish. did you say hi for me? I haven't been there in so long...glad you got to see the sawtooths again. cannon beach looks wonderful too. miss you