Wednesday, January 31, 2007

2 things + 1 thing =

1. johnnybertram.com is up and running. This site will be devoted to my music.

2. Our friend Pam is letting Emily borrow her graphing calculator so we no longer need one. Thanks everybody for searching your closets, garages, and dog houses for that old calculator that never really use anymore.

3. Does anyone out there use algebra in their everyday lives? Seriously if you do please leave us a comment explaining how so. I asked myself that question everyday in high school and now 8 years later as i watch Emily struggle through stuff like "x (f-) + y'*44(y)= s" the question still feels relevant.

5 comments:

alicia marie said...

no calculator, sorry. seemed I felt the same way in High School, and so I borrowed one then...hope you get your hands on one.

and Johnny, I just realized that your cover for the Live In My Bedroom cd is one of the pictures I took while you were here in LA last summer! I know you messed with it in photoshop, and it looks great! but do I get a photo credit on the cover? J/K!! love the new website!

Anonymous said...

Hey, i think allie has one...i will check and call you or something

KTB

rk said...

I have one. Its yours for as long as you want.

Matt Basinger said...

i use algebra every day, but that's because I'm studying engineering... I still use my TI-85 from high school every day too - I love graphing calculators...if you ever need help with the one you borrowed, let me know, there's really cool things you can do like quickly convert units (for examples, how many kg's are in a lb? its quick and easy with the TI85), or program the soft keys to do special functions quickly... I know I'm a nerd, but GRAPHING CALCULATORS ROCK!!!

Johnny said...

Matt, Im so glad I have you to bail me out if I ever run into any graphing or math troubles.

I can help you with.................
.....hmmmmmm.........
picking a good grapefruit???