Monday, January 01, 2007

GO BRONCOS!


Today our beloved Boise State broncos will play the biggest game in school history against the Oklahoma Sooners in the Fiesta Bowl. Growing up in Boise and attending most home games as a child with my dad this is a very exciting day. The Broncos will win the game and cap off a perfect season with a record of 14-0. Though I wish I could be in Arizona today for the game I will settle to watch it here in Portland with Emily and her family, all of whom are converted bronco fans. I will have my phone handy to check in with my Dad in Boise so we can discuss all the big plays.

GO ORANGE! GO BIG BLUE! FIGHT! FIGHT! BSU!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Johnny - I love the game day spirit! Nice digs! Especially the hat.

The Broncos had a nice bag of tricks to use when needed!

What a win! I'll eat a chip and some salsa to that!

MWEST

alicia marie said...

CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW FREAKING AWESOME THAT GAME WAS ?!?!?!?!?!?!

I think that when the Broncos won, all of us native Boise-ans were beaming! Brent and I were jumping around in the living room, and Judah was like, "what happening, mommy?" it was soooo great!!!

Anonymous said...

Best game ever!! I was with the Hudsons and Franks and we were screaming ourselves hoarse! Way to go Broncos!!!!