Tuesday, January 02, 2007

BRONCOS WIN ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !




If you missed last nights game you missed the greatest game this bronco fan has ever seen. Ive never cried over a football game but last night I was weeping. You see growing up in Boise we didn't have any pro teams we had the Boise State Broncos and we rooted them on with all we had. Last night wasn't just a great football game it was a special moment for all Boisians past and present. As I watched I couldn't help but think of all the people who I knew that were watching the game and I also knew what joy a win could bring to those people. So when it looked like we thrown the game away with a minute remaining it became a very real possibility that we were going to lose. For the first time all game I had to face the fact that we might not win. Then just when I had given up, the broncos didn't. They played with heart and made 2 4th down play calls that worked to perfection. If you haven't seen the ending check out highlights at www.ktvb.com. We had tasted the bitterness of defeat yet come out victorious. I'm not sure I'll ever watch another football game.

Great job Broncos

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was, by far, the best sporting event I've ever seen. I was proud to be a converted Boise State fan (3 years now), and my posse and I rooted hard for those Broncs at the Mission Theater. I would have loved to be in Boise that day.