Monday, November 28, 2005

Road Trip Post #5 (the end)



We have made it back to Jackson. Last night we rolled in at about 7:00 completing two 700-mile days in a row. We had such a great time out on the road. Thanks so much to everyone involved! We return feeling refreshed and thankful for the friends and family we have. Matt and Jacinda were great hosts and traveling buddies. Matt’s aquatic chemistry book challenged and stretched me on that long drive. Jacob and Amy were also amazing host’s and are great parents. Jacob led us to Harvard Square where there was a Peets Coffee shop and we are forever thankful.
The car is fixed and is running better than ever. The only thing left to go out is the engine and hopefully that has another 175 thousand miles to go.
The drive back was beautiful with stays in Pennsylvania and Virginia.
Today Emily is back at work and I am preparing for the after school program which will begin again today.
Peace
JB

States Visited on Road trip
Tennessee
Arkansas
Missouri
Illinois
Indiana
Ohio
Pennsylvania
New Jersey
New York
Connecticut
Rhode Island
Massachusetts
West Virginia
Virginia
Georgia
Alabama
Mississippi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm jealous. I might go to New York with Bill in January. I've never been there and stuff. I want to go and stuff. I hope I can go and stuff.

Call me. I've left like five hundred freakin messages on your voice mail.

Joel said...

I loved reading about your trip!