Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving

Lauren out for a Thanksgiving walk
Sam , Lauren, and Johnny

The Bird

The Spread

The Kids

We had a great Thanksgiving here in Boston with our good friends/family Jacob and Amy and their kids Lauren (3) and Samuel (4 months). They live outside of Boston in suburb called Medford. The area they live in is full of Italians and Duncan Donuts. People here think Duncan Donuts is the bomb…but its not. They drink the mediocre coffee like its going out of style. I’ll be honest we have been drinking the D.D. coffee while we’re here and its not horrible but its not something I would be willing to spend 2 bucks on every morning if I lived here.
It’s been so nice for us to get time here and we’ve mostly been relaxing and playing with the kids. Samuel is a little angel. He’s fallen asleep in my arms at least 5 times and makes for a great little lap heater while he sleeps. Lauren is a cute talking little princess. She insists that her name is not Lauren but rather Princess. Yesterday Amy and Emily cooked up the best thanksgiving meal I’ve ever experienced. It was all vegetarian minus the bird and boy did we eat. After word we were proud that we’d pulled off our own Thanksgiving. I played the part of the Football watcher. I hope everyone had a great day and Happy thanksgiving to you all!




No comments: